OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K
On a clown harem there will be only 1 female and the rest males, if you get 2 females the weakest one will be killed by the other, until the dominat female dies or is removed from tank, no other clown will transfer to female. So you will not have pairs on a 40 g.
Oh, guess that's true

Difrano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why? I heard that clownfish have a strong mucus layer or something that makes them more stronger. I am not trying to argue by the way but what if I get them in person? Also thanks for the help. I love clowns and nems but my ocellaris just do not like my BTA the best info I have heard In reefing is-ocellaris host anything other then nems. Anyway could rapid fish QT work or could I observe it at the LFS I have

Clowns are clowns, you may get 40 anemone in your tank, they will make their host from the most absurd things, like power heads, heaters, magnet cleaners or a bare piece of rock.....

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are clowns, you may get 40 anemone in your tank, they will make their host from the most absurd things, like power heads, heaters, magnet cleaners or a bare piece of rock.....
Those pesky buggers, but when I get the clowns, should I get em from a single tank and make sure not to get the female and make sure all the clowns I get are smaller

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will two Ecotech Radion G3 Slandereds be good for this tank as I have found them for the same price as a AI prime. Should I get a diffuser for it?

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back