• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48” ATI Sunpower 8 x 54W with 8 T5 bulbs & 48” Reef Brite Blue XHO LED STRIP

yellrihs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

I’m selling TWO used 48” ATI Sunpower 8 x 54W. Both fixtures include x5 ATI Blue Plus, x2 ATI Coral Plus and x1 Aqua Blue Special T5 bulbs that were used for exactly a month and a half. The fixtures have been gently used and include their original boxes, instruction manuals, accessories and hanging kits.

I am also selling FOUR 48” Reef Brite Blue XHO LED strips. The LED strips include mounts and power bricks. As you may know, Reef Brite has changed the LED diodes through the years which causes differences in the color of the light they produce. These four fixtures are perfect matches and display consistent colors.

The Reef Brites attach perfectly to the ATI fixtures with no modifications. I used this combination on my 96x30x28 reef tank as shown in the photos below. All of the units work perfectly and have never had any issues.

48” ATI Sunpower 8 x 54W with 8 T5 bulbs - $540.00 – EACH * TWO available

(The fixtures retail for $686.95 each and 8 ATI bulbs for $191.60)

48” Reef Brite Blue XHO LED STRIP - $250 – EACH * FOUR available

(These retail for $352.17 each)

Please send me a PM and/or text/call 407-252-two four five three. Please note, I’m in no rush to sell and will not respond to low ball offers.

I am located by the Lake Nona area but I am open to meet up if needed. Local meet/pickup only at this time.

Thanks!

IMG_6161_zpslbqkyq8x.jpg

IMG_6154_zpsmxffxgab.jpg

IMG_6152_zps0eoryrqc.jpg

IMG_6162_zpsl7jdpnkt.jpg

IMG_6159_zpst1uqurkh.jpg

IMG_6150_zpsell2etis.jpg

IMG_6153_zpsv29jwcpz.jpg

IMG_6151_zpsudjl6ze8.jpg

OP
OP
Y

yellrihs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those interested in the Reefbrites, I couldn't find a box or tube locally that I would be able to ship the LED strips and power bricks in. So I have ordered some, as soon as I get them in, I will post shipped prices. I will have a quote on shipping the ATI T5 fixtures tomorrow.

OP
OP
Y

yellrihs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the folks waiting on shipping, I was quoted $130 to ship the ATI T5 Fixture's using CA as reference. Not really cost effective, would prefer to sell locally if possible. Also, I could not guarantee the bulbs would not break in the fixture during shipping.

Two of the Reef Brites were sold and two are available. I was initially quoted $62.00 to ship two Reef Brites, went half and half with the buyer. Went to the UPS store and by the time insurance was added, it was $82.79. I guess it had something to do with the 48" lengths because they didn't weigh much.

Thanks!

Back