• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8x54w ATI Sunpower w/ Reefbrite Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an older non dimmable 48" ATI with new bulbs, about 2 months old. Coral +, Blue + and giesseman mix. Fixture has some small dents, some one the reflectors but nothing that effects performance. Has 3 fans, one needs replaced but I haven't had time to fix it. Will include a 2 month old 48" Reefbrite Tech in excellent condition. Mounted with existing screws in fixture. This light is great and I've seen great growth but it's too large for my tank and I have a lot of light spillage. Local pickup only, located in Sarasota, unless buyer wants to pay for shipping. I'm sure that would run close to $60. I'm asking $500 including all bulbs and reefbrite. Not interested in separating the reefbrite. I can take better pics when I get home, these are all I had on my phone. Willing to trade for other lighting options. Prefer radion or hydra. First pic is the same model but not my fixture, just to give you an idea of spacing and how the reefbrite is attached. Fixture isn't bowed, my phone just fisheye distorts for some reason.

20180304_170816.png
20180107_235325.jpg
20180213_215529.jpg

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to split shipping if someone out of state is really interested

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller fell through...still available

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be willing to split the shipping with you. Probably a little cheaper in state

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you sure those reefbrites are 48" If the fixture is 48" they are way shorter than even the bulbs in the first picture. But the one picture farther down they look like they go to the end?

What do you think shipping would be to 53151?

This would work good on my 120 since the fixture is going to be hidden.

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure those reefbrites are 48" If the fixture is 48" they are way shorter than even the bulbs in the first picture. But the one picture farther down they look like they go to the end?

What do you think shipping would be to 53151?

This would work good on my 120 since the fixture is going to be hidden.

The first pic with shorter reefbrites is not my fixture. I only added it because it's the same model and from the same guy I bought the fixture used from. It was only for reference for bulb spacing and to see how the reefbrite it attached. My fixture includes one 48" reefbrite that fits all the way across. Shipping would be around $85

Status
Not open for further replies.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 73.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 9.7%
Back