• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What's this?
upload_2018-10-31_21-30-13.png

That is the AV99 Raging Bull. It is looking really exceptional right now.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I only have that one small colony of it now, so I'm not really pushing sales of it. I sell it for $100 for ~3/4-1" frag when I offer it.

Here's an older photo of that piece. Rich deep blue skeleton with red/green polyps. Definitely one of the best millepora/prostrata in my opinion.

IMG-0063.jpg

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This would be something I'd like to add to my collection ... for sure!! ;Jawdrop

Got plenty of it. I can put together a nice colorful oddball pack for like $350 shipped, with about a dozen interesting and colorful non-Acropora

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! I'll be at CORA in December too. If there's anything in particular you want just let me know. I have way too much to bring it all to swaps unless requested.
Yeah I thought I saw you, I bought a nice high end pack from av99 but ill take a look at your stuff

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the mother of all boxes from Tim. It was absolutely amazing. All corals are well colored and showing excellent polyp extension. His communication and shipping were second to none. He allowed me to up-size the frags at very reasonable prices, however, in looking at the other frags he sent, they are all oversized top-slot winners. I couldn't be happier with this pack. I can't take pictures very well and posting them here would not do these guys justice. Trust me, the pictures in the thread are what you can expect. I was also very pleasantly surprised to find a generous amount of freebies -- and all of them are very nice sized (not your typical freebies - no red cap here), these are actual frags!!!!

I will be buying again from Tim in the near future. As soon as I can convince my wife to let me, haha.

Thanks so much Tim! You really did right by me!

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just received the mother of all boxes from Tim. It was absolutely amazing. All corals are well colored and showing excellent polyp extension. His communication and shipping were second to none. He allowed me to up-size the frags at very reasonable prices, however, in looking at the other frags he sent, they are all oversized top-slot winners. I couldn't be happier with this pack. I can't take pictures very well and posting them here would not do these guys justice. Trust me, the pictures in the thread are what you can expect. I was also very pleasantly surprised to find a generous amount of freebies -- and all of them are very nice sized (not your typical freebies - no red cap here), these are actual frags!!!!

I will be buying again from Tim in the near future. As soon as I can convince my wife to let me, haha.

Thanks so much Tim! You really did right by me!

Thanks, Will, so glad they made it there safe and sound today. You definitely picked some great corals!

C'monvonng m ng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great guy to deal with.
Buy with confidence
My 11 pack arrived all starting uncrusting now, only one lost
I'll take another pack from you.
You got my number,

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@therman your raging bull looks a lot different from av99s

Differences in lighting, tank conditions, and photography. He runs a ton of flow and mainly halides, I use only LEDs and shot it with an underwater camera. I know AV99 pretty well, see him at swaps several times per year, and I'm sure it's the same coral :)

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FYI, due to a combination of a surprise medical procedure laying me up for several weeks, and the hazards of holiday season shipping, I don't plan to ship again until January 2019. I have cleared a lot of space on the frag racks though, so if you do place orders in the meantime I will get them cut and encrusting as soon as possible so you will get some extra nice frags in the new year.

Thanks to all for the orders and the kind words, hope you have a great time during the holidays!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 154 76.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 21 10.4%
Back