A Wy group WOW!

Crimsonhorse01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an aquarium enthusiast. I love reefs and seahorses. I had to leave my tank behind in TX and I am really missing it. Im glad I found this site and I cant wait to see all of your tanks!

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an aquarium enthusiast. I love reefs and seahorses. I had to leave my tank behind in TX and I am really missing it. Im glad I found this site and I cant wait to see all of your tanks!

Cool, check em out - not a lot of people active here, but we love to see more. Where exactly is Rozet (have to go find my map)?

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool - welcome aboard! I know that Gillette has a pretty strong reefing community, although I don't actually know anyone over there, and I don't think any of them are on here. There is a pretty good reef store over there from what I understand. One of the guys over here used to live over there, and work still takes him over there pretty regularly - hopefully he'll chime in at some point. If you end up running into some of them tell them to join us - would love to get lots of people in the state up and connected!

Natclanwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!!
I assume you are referring to me Randy.

I know that there are reefers in Gillette but I don't really know any of them either, as far as reef stores I don't really know of any anymore the one store that was pretty decent closed up last year. There was a guy selling stuff out of his basement that had decent prices but I don't know if he is still doing it or not.

If you scan through the threads in this forum you should find the pictures from our last pilgramage (tour of the local reef tanks) here in Sheridan. Hopefully we will be doing another one soon since its been a year since the last one.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is time. If you set it up they will come. Get-r-done. Seriosly, I got the calcium reactor up and running, lets set it up. Long live the creeps.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back