Abyzz A200 Comm FU Error Help! :(

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

Just got my Abyzz pump from CoralVue, and when I turn it on, I'm getting a COMM FU error. Any ideas on whats wrong? I'm beyond upset, as I just spent the last 3 days running pipe into my basement fish room and sump, and don't have a working return pump.

My concern is this is the pump CoralVue had on their scratch and dent section. I'm wondering if it was more than just a scratch, given the error message. I've double checked the cable from the pump to the controller, and everything seems in order.

Any ideas? Thanks, I may have to start drinking heavily, as my tank has been without filtration other than the MP40's for 2 days now, and I'm worried I may start losing fish and coral.....

-Bill

U

User1

View Badges
Folks,

Just got my Abyzz pump from CoralVue, and when I turn it on, I'm getting a COMM FU error. Any ideas on whats wrong? I'm beyond upset, as I just spent the last 3 days running pipe into my basement fish room and sump, and don't have a working return pump.

My concern is this is the pump CoralVue had on their scratch and dent section. I'm wondering if it was more than just a scratch, given the error message. I've double checked the cable from the pump to the controller, and everything seems in order.

Any ideas? Thanks, I may have to start drinking heavily, as my tank has been without filtration other than the MP40's for 2 days now, and I'm worried I may start losing fish and coral.....

-Bill

Never owned one. However, here is what I found doing a quick search. Help at all? If not try a few more and see what you can find while others help. Sounds like it may be worth unplugging, checking all connections, resetting, and then doing what it says.

1595466080862.png

OP
OP
Hair Algae Wizard

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I did see this, but appreciate you taking the time to post it!

This is one heck of an expensive pump, to have it not work right out of the box.... :(

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 134 48.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back