• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[FOR SALE]
ACID WASH (SNOWFLAKE) NEON GREEN
BUBBLE TIP ANEMONES

Approx
: 3.0" inches when opened
Available: 2
Asking price: $40.00ea OBO

Fotor_171219175270488.jpg
Fotor_171219195219573.jpg

Fotor_17018431206679.jpg

Fotor_170184287317723.jpg

Shipping: flat rate $50.00 via UPS or FedEx Priority Overnight in an insulated cooler packaging and 48hr heat packs (cannot ship to HI, PR, or Alaska) local pickup is available if you are close to the north-western area of florida or fl-al state line

DOA policy: in the rare case of a DOA, please send me 3 pics and/or video within 2 hours of the marked delivery time. a replacement will be sent, or a refund for the cost of the anemone will be issued (shipping cost is non-refundable)

Note: they've been very healthy, and stay pretty stationary— they haven't done a lot of wandering or walking around and have remained in their baskets, happily. they have been eating frozen mysis, brine, and squid every 2-3 weeks, and have been hosting my clownfish pair. ALL PRICES ARE "OR BEST OFFER" so, shoot me some numbers and we can discuss what works best for you! i will consider trades for other nems, softies, or dry goods.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back