Adding My First Coral Into 10g Nano Reef

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit behind on my video updates, but here I share my first coral haul from an online vendor that I tried for the first time and ended up not being the best first experience. But, I managed to snag a nice higher end piece at a great deal so I can't be too mad! I completely tossed a few pieces, aggressively dipped and killed a couple pieces, and only ended up keeping the Euphyllia which are doing great. Thanks for watching and for the support! - Blue Damsel

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it begins! Kinda a rocky start, sorry you had that experience. There are a lot of great vendors out there. My personal favorite is Tidal Gardens, I’m never disappointed and they always find a way to exceed my expectations. Good luck.

OP
OP
BlueDamselReef

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it begins! Kinda a rocky start, sorry you had that experience. There are a lot of great vendors out there. My personal favorite is Tidal Gardens, I’m never disappointed and they always find a way to exceed my expectations. Good luck.

Thanks for watching and sharing! I've actually never purchased from Tidal Gardens before. I will definitely have to check them out and give them a try. I do watch their videos all the time though and have seen tours of their Coral farm!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for watching and sharing! I've actually never purchased from Tidal Gardens before. I will definitely have to check them out and give them a try. I do watch their videos all the time though and have seen tours of their Coral farm!
Thad does great informational videos, I after jumping back into the hobby after being out for 10 years.

OP
OP
BlueDamselReef

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thad does great informational videos, I after jumping back into the hobby after being out for 10 years.

Oh wow, awesome! I'm jumping back in after 2 years (broke down everything when Covid ended the world in 2020) but couldn't stay away for too long! A lot has changed in the hobby!!

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the recommendations. We will actually be having a HUGE sale here on Reef2Reef on February 18th. Over 1,300 WYSIWYG items and $1,000.00 in GIVEAWAYS.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 150 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back