Advice

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I quickly learned to ignore the haters/negative nellies and block people in this hobby or those who laugh at something not supposed to be funny this is in regards to Facebook/social media which overall has a lot of haters. You are going to get a million people saying different things because multiple things work and everyone is learning EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US even experts/veterans in this hobby. I did a fish in cycle and my tank is now a month old and doing great and if something happens in the future I’ll address and fix it. I had a little spike during my cycle and I seeded with bacteria and water changes. I use Fluval Cycle and Microbial which works great if anyone is looking for a bacteria.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are well on your way to establishing an incredible aquarium! You also (imo) have the right attitude about the hobby and social media!

Good luck and let’s see some of your aquarium pics!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like you are well on your way to establishing an incredible aquarium! You also (imo) have the right attitude about the hobby and social media!

Good luck and let’s see some of your aquarium pics!
All my photos/videos are here on Instagram. I wish I could post videos on here but I did post some on here.

Upvote 0

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome...Glad you found a solution to your tank issue.. I like and had great success wit Brightwell product line..

And your words are another reason why I don't and never did any of those fb, tiktok, etc social bragging look at me platforms , look at what I am having to eat.etc...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
awesome...Glad you found a solution to your tank issue.. I like and had great success wit Brightwell product line..

And your words are another reason why I don't and never did any of those fb, tiktok, etc social bragging look at me platforms , look at what I am having to eat.etc...
This about sums up social media lol. It can be very toxic but I also love it well Twitter because my Twitter has like no drama or hate. I like Facebook comments least of all only because there’s a really big age gap of people using it but mainly older adults…and I’m Gen Z.

Upvote 0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 56 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back