Aftersale | 30% OFF - Deals That Will Make You Scream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
INSPECTOR HART

TITLE GIF.gif

Allow me to tell you the tale of Inspector Alfred Hart....

In the heart of the bustling city of Eldridge, where shadows danced upon cobblestone streets, there existed a peculiar legend among the police force—a tale of a spectral guardian known as Inspector Alfred Hart.

Inspector Hart had been an exceptional officer in his time, revered for his sharp mind and unyielding dedication to justice. He met his untimely end in the line of duty, struck down by a criminal's bullet while trying to save an innocent life. But even death could not sever his commitment to upholding the law.
On fog-laden nights, when the city slept under a blanket of mist, Inspector Hart's ghostly figure would materialize in the precinct. His presence was known to all, and his spectral footsteps echoed through the alleys, a reminder of his enduring vigilance.

One young officer, Alex Mercer, was particularly intrigued by the tales of Inspector Hart. Assigned to the night shift, Alex had often heard the hushed whispers of his colleagues, sharing eerie encounters with the ghostly inspector. Despite the fear that gripped others, Alex felt an inexplicable sense of camaraderie with the spectral guardian.

One cold winter, as Eldridge was blanketed in a thick shroud of fog, a series of baffling crimes struck the city. A cunning thief, known as the Shadow Phantom, had eluded the police for weeks, leaving cryptic clues at crime scenes that confounded even the most seasoned detectives.

Feeling a mixture of determination and trepidation, Alex decided to seek Inspector Hart's guidance. Venturing into the dimly lit archives, he whispered his name, half-expecting nothing to happen. To his astonishment, a chill permeated the air, and Inspector Hart's apparition materialized before him.

With a nod of approval, Inspector Hart guided Alex through the clues left by the Shadow Phantom. His keen eyes, though ethereal, analyzed the evidence with precision. Together, they unraveled the cryptic messages, leading them to the heart of the city's underground labyrinth.

In a dramatic confrontation beneath the city streets, Alex and Inspector Hart cornered the Shadow Phantom. The thief, a desperate soul driven by personal tragedy, revealed the motive behind the crimes—a desperate attempt to find a cure for a dying loved one.

Touched by the thief's plight, Inspector Hart's ghostly features softened with empathy. He whispered words of understanding, urging the Shadow Phantom to surrender peacefully and face the consequences of the law.

And now, we must call upon the help of Inspector Hart once again. Ghosts have run amuck in the thread and we need help figuring out who they are! I will post a gif of a famous ghost every hour, on the hour. The first person to identify the ghost gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@CodyBot will there only be one more round for the evening or will it be one more game?
I just started the Inspector Hart encounter/game which will run until tomorrow afternoon. I'll start another game then that will run until the start of the sale on Saturday, then this weekend will be packed full of much faster games with lots more prizes!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
INSPECTOR HART

TITLE GIF.gif

Allow me to tell you the tale of Inspector Alfred Hart....

In the heart of the bustling city of Eldridge, where shadows danced upon cobblestone streets, there existed a peculiar legend among the police force—a tale of a spectral guardian known as Inspector Alfred Hart.

Inspector Hart had been an exceptional officer in his time, revered for his sharp mind and unyielding dedication to justice. He met his untimely end in the line of duty, struck down by a criminal's bullet while trying to save an innocent life. But even death could not sever his commitment to upholding the law.
On fog-laden nights, when the city slept under a blanket of mist, Inspector Hart's ghostly figure would materialize in the precinct. His presence was known to all, and his spectral footsteps echoed through the alleys, a reminder of his enduring vigilance.

One young officer, Alex Mercer, was particularly intrigued by the tales of Inspector Hart. Assigned to the night shift, Alex had often heard the hushed whispers of his colleagues, sharing eerie encounters with the ghostly inspector. Despite the fear that gripped others, Alex felt an inexplicable sense of camaraderie with the spectral guardian.

One cold winter, as Eldridge was blanketed in a thick shroud of fog, a series of baffling crimes struck the city. A cunning thief, known as the Shadow Phantom, had eluded the police for weeks, leaving cryptic clues at crime scenes that confounded even the most seasoned detectives.

Feeling a mixture of determination and trepidation, Alex decided to seek Inspector Hart's guidance. Venturing into the dimly lit archives, he whispered his name, half-expecting nothing to happen. To his astonishment, a chill permeated the air, and Inspector Hart's apparition materialized before him.

With a nod of approval, Inspector Hart guided Alex through the clues left by the Shadow Phantom. His keen eyes, though ethereal, analyzed the evidence with precision. Together, they unraveled the cryptic messages, leading them to the heart of the city's underground labyrinth.

In a dramatic confrontation beneath the city streets, Alex and Inspector Hart cornered the Shadow Phantom. The thief, a desperate soul driven by personal tragedy, revealed the motive behind the crimes—a desperate attempt to find a cure for a dying loved one.

Touched by the thief's plight, Inspector Hart's ghostly features softened with empathy. He whispered words of understanding, urging the Shadow Phantom to surrender peacefully and face the consequences of the law.

And now, we must call upon the help of Inspector Hart once again. Ghosts have run amuck in the thread and we need help figuring out who they are! I will post a gif of a famous ghost every hour, on the hour. The first person to identify the ghost gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good thing I’m staying up for the Bills game. Otherwise idk if I would have it in me to keep up with this. Too late lol
I'm checked out of sports for a minute after the Astros loss. We get spoiled spoiled by how well they usually do, but losing always sucks.

MrPiGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm checked out of sports for a minute after the Astros loss. We get spoiled spoiled by how well they usually do, but losing always sucks.
Yeah I grew up in the Bagwell and Biggio era. It wasn’t until I moved away from Houston that they decided to get good. But agreed, losing is always tough.

MrPiGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't remember who I used to use to battle him in that haunted tower. It's been a while since I played Red, Green, or Blue.
It’s been so many years for myself as well however I believe I used alakazam. Have you heard of the theory that clefairy becomes gengar at death? Interesting theory.

Back