Ai Nero 3 not working

OGReeferTY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a second hand ai Nero 3. They said it didn’t work well for them on Bluetooth. So I got it for a good deal. I got it working on Bluetooth. But then had issues with it starting. I took it apart and cleaned it. It works for a bit then stops. I continue to reset it. I have tried all the resets. Also when it’s on, the controller is orange. Which shows online as high current. I have lowered the settings to 45% flow. Not sure what the issues are.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That driver uses back emf to determine any issues with the motor operation. Perhaps what the original owner thought to be issues with the ble connection could very well be an issue with the motor/driver communication.

In Mobius, does it register any fault with the n3?

Totroc3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mine acted just like that and it was from the connection starting to come apart where the cord meets the power head. Mine died a few days after the behavior started and when I pulled it out the cord broke off entirely. I hope you have better luck with yours.

OP
OP
OGReeferTY

OGReeferTY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine acted just like that and it was from the connection starting to come apart where the cord meets the power head. Mine died a few days after the behavior started and when I pulled it out the cord broke off entirely. I hope you have better luck with yours.
Probably wouldn’t be worth it to buy a new power adapter and controller. I got it for a steal though.

OP
OP
OGReeferTY

OGReeferTY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That driver uses back emf to determine any issues with the motor operation. Perhaps what the original owner thought to be issues with the ble connection could very well be an issue with the motor/driver communication.

In Mobius, does it register any fault with the n3?
I’m using ai app. I can try mobius

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back