OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know this app so well haha thank you! There's no need for me to do the acclimation route right now since there's nothing in my tank but when I start getting corals I should start that up right?

thelawnwranglers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bfed814ba354e16582d90bbdf06c4969.png
15f7787a9a340dbadbe56bf41699fdbb.png
I am reading this as you are running the program scheduled at 70% and over target period you will reach 100%. I dialed my way make and have the opposite. 70% reduction is number in app so I am assuming I am running at 30% power?

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know this app so well haha thank you! There's no need for me to do the acclimation route right now since there's nothing in my tank but when I start getting corals I should start that up right?

Haha no problem man! I always put in acclimation mode with new light sensitive additions. I added a bunch of acros a few weeks back and tossed it on acclimation mode again to bring them up to speed.

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am reading this as you are running the program scheduled at 70% and over target period you will reach 100%. I dialed my way make and have the opposite. 70% reduction is number in app so I am assuming I am running at 30% power?

Yup that is exactly correct

Wewerln

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Hydra 26's turning on at 7 am with a 5 hour ramp up. I have my whites set to 28% and everything else as high as it will go. Full power for 3 hours and ramp down starts at 3pm. Hopefully this helps. My LFS has a PAR meter available for rent and I'm going to make a little map on a piece of paper with PAR readings all throughout the tank and should be able to place and move corals accordingly.

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming those are Darth Mauls in the first pic? Please tell me they are and please tell me you'll sell some to me?!? lol I used to have. A huge colony of them.. my favorite coral ever

Darth Mauls I have tried them about 5 times. They always grow great and then poof disintegrate over a few days [emoji24]

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming those are Darth Mauls in the first pic? Please tell me they are and please tell me you'll sell some to me?!? lol I used to have. A huge colony of them.. my favorite coral ever

Those are actually Utter Chaos, but I think they've been a little low on light. With more light the centers will pick up a lighter color.

Back