• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alkatronic New in Box, never opened, 40lb Box Marco Shelf-Scape rock, 3 boxes Instant Ocean Reef Crystals

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This alkatronic is brand new & never opened. Local pickup in Seattle/Tacoma area preferred for $600 obo, I can meet you halfway. Or I can ship for another $90 (or whatever is the actual shipping cost)

alkatronic.jpeg alkatronic2.jpeg

Also selling a beautiful 40lb box of Marco Rock - it has shelf rock, risers foundation rock $150 obo - I'm moving cross country, probably shouldn't bring it along:

And 3 boxes of Instant Ocean Reef Crystals 2 unopened $50 obo ea, one had just a few cups taken out $30 - local pickup only:
marco1.png Screenshot 2024-04-14 103650.png Screenshot 2024-04-14 103731.png

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back