Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WE GOT THE REEF!

EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE!

We are a family owned and operated small business dedicated to providing the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. We have done the competitive shopping so you don’t have to. Reef By Steele offers the best value, you get the biggest bang for your buck!

$33 COMBO
16 Oz Blended Pod Buffet
16 Oz Phyto Buffet
10 Strain
$37 bought individually

Our competition

A. $49 - 32% higher 6 strain
B. $49 - 32% Higher 2 pods 6 strain
C. $60 - 45% Higher 4 strain

Our product comes with an arrive alive guarantee and we promise customer satisfaction on every purchase. Purchase our products and provide your reef with the diverse food source in our densely populated copepods and improve your water quality while providing nutrition to you corals and filter feeder with our unique blend of phytoplankton. We use 10 strains for multiple reasons. The foremost is a variety of not only different nutritional profiles but also different cell size targeting a larger variety of life in your tanks from corals, NPS, filter feeders, and invertebrates.

Being fellow reefers, Sherry @Ocean_Queenie and I offer products for your reef that we are happy to use in our own. Cultured with the highest level of care and commitment to quality.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WE GOT THE REEF!

We are a family owned and operated small business dedicated to providing the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. We have done the competitive shopping so you don’t have to. Reef By Steele offers the best value, you get the biggest bang for your buck!

$33 COMBO
16 Oz Blended Pod Buffet
16 Oz Phyto Buffet
10 Strain
$37 bought individually

Our competition

Our product comes with an arrive alive guarantee and we promise customer satisfaction on every purchase. Purchase our products and provide your reef with the diverse food source in our densely populated copepods and improve your water quality while providing nutrition to you corals and filter feeder with our unique blend of phytoplankton. We use 10 strains for multiple reasons. The foremost is a variety of not only different nutritional profiles but also different cell size targeting a larger variety of life in your tanks from corals, NPS, filter feeders, and invertebrates.

Being fellow reefers, Sherry @Ocean_Queenie and I offer products for your reef that we are happy to use in our own. Cultured with the highest level of care and commitment to quality.

www.reefbysteele.com

THANK YOU REEF2REEF COMMUNITY

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WE GOT THE REEF!

$33 COMBO
16 Oz Blended Pod Buffet
16 Oz Phyto Buffet
10 Strain
$37 bought individually

Our competition

www.reefbysteele.com

THANK YOU REEF2REEF COMMUNITY

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back