And oldie but goodie

jdivz87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When performing water changes…. Where should I put the new water in? Sump or DT?

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't mater. If you removed the water from the sump. Put it back in the sump. If you removed from the display. Put it back to the display.

In most cases. That is as simple as it gets if the return pump is off. That way wherever you removed it from is your marker to return it too.

If just removing a few gallons while pump is on. It doesn't matter where you put it back in.

OP
OP
jdivz87

jdivz87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't mater. If you removed the water from the sump. Put it back in the sump. If you removed from the display. Put it back to the display.

In most cases. That is as simple as it gets if the return pump is off. That way wherever you removed it from is your marker to return it too.

If just removing a few gallons while pump is on. It doesn't matter where you put it back in.
Thank you kindly sir

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back