And so it begins....Wish me luck!

RobinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30g, DIY joey style, air powered tube in the middle, pulls water from outer areas, and returns to outer area. Sponge dividers. I wanted water movement and not sealed off compartments. Pair on left is supposed to be nearly naked mochas, but the naked one has orange eyes? Onyx picassos in the middle, and black frosted snowflakes on right. I also have a baby wild-caught percula, and a young ocelleris not paired yet. Salinity is currently 1.021, and temp is working up to 80. This is the start for me, so any advice welcome!

20230530_143547.jpg

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30g, DIY joey style, air powered tube in the middle, pulls water from outer areas, and returns to outer area. Sponge dividers. I wanted water movement and not sealed off compartments. Pair on left is supposed to be nearly naked mochas, but the naked one has orange eyes? Onyx picassos in the middle, and black frosted snowflakes on right. I also have a baby wild-caught percula, and a young ocelleris not paired yet. Salinity is currently 1.021, and temp is working up to 80. This is the start for me, so any advice welcome!

20230530_143547.jpg
Best of luck to you!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 80 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back