IMG_8905.jpeg
IMG_2471.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This will make a great sticky thread for everyone to share anemones!

OP
OP
AlyciaMarie

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d post a picture of my pink tip condylactis anemone, but it disappeared.
Mine gave me quite the scare yesterday. It was all big and beautiful and then it was suddenly gone in a matter of 30 minutes. I though it had detached from the rock and was floating around somewhere. I found it very retracted into my aquascape, all shriveled up. At first I thought it was experiencing certain death, but then I realized it was just pooping...She was back to normal in a few hours. That's the first time I've seen it excrete waste, it was terrifying! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the care requirements? I'd love to get one when I upgrade!
They require good water condition, stable and high light and high flow. They can move if not happy and if walk into a PH and get pulverized it can nuke the tank.

NemLoverSA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all Nem lovers! I am a new member and an avowed Nem lover. After moving back to San Antonio, and retiring (again - and for real this time) I decided I wanted to get back into saltwater tanks. I have a Biocube 32 with two Ocellaris clowns, one Lawnmower Blenny, and of course a great anemone. I have not named her yet. Maybe you can look at this picture and give me some ideas. The tank is new - just since 2/27/24. I added the fish and Nem a month later after quick cycling the tank. She has really grown. It only took er two days to figure out where she wanted to be, and lucky for me, it is slap dab in the middle of my tank.

Attachments

• Nem 5-20-24.jpg
    Nem 5-20-24.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 12

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magnificat reef under 14K and 20K halides:

Magnfican reef under blue/violet LED's:

Back