Ann Arbor Area / SE Michigan

Brandon42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow! what a amazing build! im from pretty much the novi area! iv met a couple others from the area on here as well!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're back in Ann Arbor on the 27th again for my chemotherapy if anyone around the area wants to show off their systems lol. Had a crash n just getting it back into shape or I'd offer to bring something to swap lol. But always fun meeting reefers n their setups. I only saved 2 zoas n they're not quite ready for stress of fragging yet. Still recovering from the crash.

OP
OP
Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome to visit! And I have a few frags for you if you want them. I'm 15 min from either hospital. I'll give you more specifics in a pm but I'm the first exit North of A2 on US 23. (North Territorial). I'm less then 5 min off the Hwy.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome makes a normally long day much nicer doing something fun instead of to the U of M cancer center and back home lol. We really enjoy the opportunity to meet

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well U of M finally got us my schedule for tomorrow or I should say 2/3 of it lol. I'll be there at 11 for labs and noon for Dr. Then probably 2 hours before chemotherapy.

Bodabo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down. South. Of you in adrian up to va hospital. Couple times a mounth. Get me dry goods from fish dr.ypsi. wife has 20 hi i have 40 with 30 sump,fug setting up 80 in fish room 30 sump, fug. Going mh. Light with this one.20 led 40 led. T5combo

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hit fish Dr when over that way sometimes. We're going to be around Ann Arbor Fri the 4th for quick scans appointment so probably be looking for things to do over that way. Cherry corals is on list lol. What's your plans @Dreadnaught lol.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back