Another satisfied customer

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank-You to Kent and Sherry aka Queenie at Reef by Steele. Sorry if inappropriate to comment here, but when you’re happy with something, I have to share! My Blended Pod Buffet is floating after delivery in DT now. My husband gave me the greatest gift for Christmas, a hand held LED lighted magnifying glass and I’ve already observed thousands of tiny movements in the bottle,.
Thanks you guys, I love doing business with you’
Debra

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank-You to Kent and Sherry aka Queenie at Reef by Steele. Sorry if inappropriate to comment here, but when you’re happy with something, I have to share! My Blended Pod Buffet is floating after delivery in DT now. My husband gave me the greatest gift for Christmas, a hand held LED lighted magnifying glass and I’ve already observed thousands of tiny movements in the bottle,.
Debra
Never inappropriate to give accolades to someone who did us good:winking-face:

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Debra
Thank-you so much Debra, nice to get kudos for doing my job :) have a great day!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
@Reef By Steele Its because of reviews like this I'll be ordering soon. @Debramb see what I did there lol (hope I helped)
Thank you. We promise not to disappoint. We love reviews like these as well. Look forward to providing you with the same level of service.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 152 76.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 20 10.1%

Back