Anybody ever use this? Have any reviews?

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
76f056e3ee8780d4e1159c35b39bd9c7.jpg

Hey guys I saw this and thought it looked interesting/useful. It recognizes if your water level is too high or too low and will cut power if either of those things occurs. Just wondering if anybody has used it or know anybody who has and any feedback on it. Thanks!!

OP
OP
Afrashz

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you want it for?

God forbid anything happened and pumps, heaters, powerheads weren’t getting water, it apparently keeps them from running dry

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this thing is designed to go into the display and shut your return pump off in case your drain pipes clog, or you return chamber in case you ato gets stuck on.

I have used this brand’s Smart ATO Micro for over 3 years and it’s been perfect.

Journeyman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a skimmer shut off. I've been using it for almost a year. It works well.

It's an optical sensor that shuts off power to your skimmer when the waste water reaches a certain level and sounds an alert so you know to empty out the water and start it back up.

OP
OP
Afrashz

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a skimmer shut off. I've been using it for almost a year. It works well.

It's an optical sensor that shuts off power to your skimmer when the waste water reaches a certain level and sounds an alert so you know to empty out the water and start it back up.

Would I be able to use it for a whole surge protector with all my stuff plugged in?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on how many amps it’s designed for and how many amps are getting pulled by the equipment on your Surge strip. Do the math

OP
OP
Afrashz

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on how many amps it’s designed for and how many amps are getting pulled by the equipment on your Surge strip. Do the math

Ughhhh math.....

Back