Anybody growing good coral in a LED biocube 32?

Bridgette Wiltz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are. I've no problems at all with lights.....everything is growing crazy and corals look very healthy. This is a recent pic of my tank
6c2a770a5ad40e7acbda7ab110b09e6d.jpg
Omg your tank looks amazing. I feel so loss!! Want mine to look as beautiful

Jsimon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about installing an AI Prime on the hood of my biocube. Going to cut a hole in the top where the original light are mounted for the new light. Remove the original light bars, and keep the original cover under the hood in place to protect the lights from moisture. I am thinking most of the heat should dissipate via the lights body , and the rest should be handled by the fan on top.Has anyone tried this approach.

Pdxchem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The led on that tank wont grow sps, the whites are ridiculously bright too. Its cheaper and gives you more options to remove the hood and add an AI Prime which will grow whatever youd like. That's the route I went and it was the best decision I made for the tank.... so far lol
I have been looking into AI Prime (looks amazing, especially for the price). Do you only have 1 light for your Biocube 32? And SPS is growing well?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back