Anybody want some silver pulsing xenia?

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My xenia has taken over it's island and it starting to grow on the sand. If anybody wants a stalk let me know, I'm in Manchester. It's free, but if you want to trade something or donate a couple of bucks I'd happily accept lol. Pickup only.

OP
OP
NeiDan

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
between dime and nickel sized at the base, 1-3 inches when extended. Feel free to PM me and we can set up a time

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh boy. I've got a lot of Xenia i want to get rid of. I will be posting something soon. It is beautiful.... but it wants to dominate. I've been keeping it at bay with a laser.

OP
OP
NeiDan

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I thought it was later in the month lol. Yeah I'll be going. Unfortunately the xenia has been looking a little shriveled this week. I think it might be because I added some GFO to curb cyano problems, and there isn't enough phosphate in the water for it. The rest of the coral my coral is doing well, and I haven't added any softies recently so I doubt it's disease. I can still bring it if your interested, just warning that it might not look great at first.

OP
OP
NeiDan

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the guy in the guy with the tiny ponytail and the white tee with red graphics. I'm carrying a black and white lunch bag

Magician

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello NeiDan,
I'm a little late to this post, but if you still have some Xenia, I would be glad to donate some $$$. I live in Glastonbury, 2 miles from The Lutz Museum. I am brand new to the club and the November meeting was my first meeting. You can text me on my cell at 860-305-9958. I am traveling to Phoenix this week, but will be home very late on Friday night. Mike

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.6%
Back