OP
OP
Lowefx

Lowefx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested, I will have some frog spawn, ponape birds nest, Galaxia, Green Digi, and rastas zoas for sale soon. I can make a package deal if you want. Pick up in Winchester VA.

OA3B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always been an enthusiast...
Had some fresh water tanks earlier in the years...
I dabbled a bit with the fowlr tank back then but was not quite ready. (husbandry)
I have recently (eight months ago) took another shot. The kids are grown up and I have some patience built up.
I got a used 90g with 30g sump. It’s not a fancy set up, but it will do for the moment.
I also have a 10g I use for QT and a 20g that I want to try my luck with the nano.

ohlero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always been an enthusiast...
Had some fresh water tanks earlier in the years...
I dabbled a bit with the fowlr tank back then but was not quite ready. (husbandry)
I have recently (eight months ago) took another shot. The kids are grown up and I have some patience built up.
I got a used 90g with 30g sump. It’s not a fancy set up, but it will do for the moment.
I also have a 10g I use for QT and a 20g that I want to try my luck with the nano.
Awesome I'm new I have a 55gal and 15gal sump. My tank just finished it's cycle and now I'm just waiting on my clowns to get through qt. Are you fish only or do you have corals?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back