• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone Ever Bought from ReefEnvy?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting for my order to be shipped, and e-mail replies are few and far between. There are typically only a few vendors I'll buy from, but they had things I wanted that others didn't so...

Anyway, has anyone ever ordered from them? How did it go? I did a search on RC and it only turned up one post which was giving them two thumbs up.

I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt, since I have been pretty spoiled by other vendors, but would still like to hear what others have to say about them.

Thank you!

Jon

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long has it been?

I havent bought from them, but after seeing the price of that envy orange, I would stay away.

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an email an hour or two ago with a tracking number, they'll be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning.

I'm used to ordering them, getting the total an hour or two later, sending paypal and having them on my doorstep the next morning (told you I've been spoiled). I ordered them on friday hoping to have them yesterday, but realistically, things are going good.

I imagine I'll have positive feedback for them tomorrow.

Jon

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jonbar1 said:
Got an email an hour or two ago with a tracking number, they'll be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning.

I'm used to ordering them, getting the total an hour or two later, sending paypal and having them on my doorstep the next morning (told you I've been spoiled). I ordered them on friday hoping to have them yesterday, but realistically, things are going good.

I imagine I'll have positive feedback for them tomorrow.

Jon

again, keep us posted with those awesome zoas.. did you get an Orange Envy PE? :)

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from reef envy before with very good experience. Unfortunately his prices have become a bit rich for my blood but he's certainly a good shipper and has good quality stuff. Very unfortunately I lost my frag of alien eyes that I had gotten from him when my husband and I moved last time. I hope that doesn't happen again this time around!

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures to come, but for now, GREAT NEWS!

Got them this morning in excellent shape. I had ordered only two or three polyps of any one thing, and two of the frags had about 10 polyps and one had 5. His shipping incorporates one of the best methods I've seen yet, having the frag upside down, hanging from a block of styrofoam in the bag.

No Orange Envy...already have 3 types of look alikes. I ordered:

True Safecrackers
True Tub's Blue
True Kedd Red

I would give them two thumbs way up, even though patience is not my strong point.

Jon

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very hard to get pics since they're placed towards the back of my sandbed, but here they are. I really need to get some lenses for the camera.

123_2380.jpg

Jon

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice Jon, glad it turned out well. I like the styrofoam block idea, not too shabby!!!
:D
Laurie

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back