OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea so after the copper treatment I will also treat with prazipro most likely for 2 doses and them they will go in the dt

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea so after the copper treatment I will also treat with prazipro most likely for 2 doses and them they will go in the dt
Man we are both on the same exact page it’s awesome haha. I received the manadarin and I’m gonna try the ttm and prazi with her once I get her fat like all the other fish. I swear these fish eat way more in QT because of the bare bottom and not having crevices for the food to get lost in

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yea mandarins are sweet one of the coolest fish out there

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yea mandarins are sweet one of the coolest fish out there
I’ve never stopped to enjoy one before because they’re level of difficulty. Now it’s my favorite fish but gosh she’s tiny (1inch-1.1/2 max!) her head reminds me of a lizard! Gosh I want a second one now haha

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez sorry to hear that man keep up with the treatments

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez sorry to hear that man keep up with the treatments
Hurts dude I knew something was wrong when all the fish poop collection lowered by 50-75percent. The last 2 days I’ve noticed lack of appetite. I performed a FW dip on the blenny an hour ago but the clown fish has been swimming erratic and he shows no sign of anything else

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you catch it early and treat it there a good chance of you having a good outcome was the metro and focus helping with the white stringy poop internal parasites could also be affecting the appetite

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you catch it early and treat it there a good chance of you having a good outcome was the metro and focus helping with the white stringy poop internal parasites could also be affecting the appetite
I’m new to brook and I’m fighting time to do treatment research. The metro was working and the poops got abundant and dark brown for about a week or so and then they started to lighten and reduce in size about 4 or 5 days ago. I thought loss of appetite was due to using more focus in the food because I thought I wasn’t using enough

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't dealt with brook either yet I've just read some articles about it it's hard to diagnose and treat things when multiple diseases or parasites are going on at the same time

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About done with the second round of prazipro. still everyone is eating and swimming normally. They will be ready for the DT again very soon

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome Sounds Good Judy Yakking The Copper Outof my water to start prazi I just found out I have dino in my tank so have to deal with that now unbelievable

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea it is unfortunately really kissed about it but hey stuff happens well there two huge threads on here the one method I was looking into doing is the dirty tank method so basically dosing nitrate and phosphate to create other algae in the tank to outcompete the dino and keep consistent levels hopefully it works out

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea it is unfortunately really kissed about it but hey stuff happens well there two huge threads on here the one method I was looking into doing is the dirty tank method so basically dosing nitrate and phosphate to create other algae in the tank to outcompete the dino and keep consistent levels hopefully it works out
That would be my first method of choice as well. Sorry you gotta go through that dude. Hope it goes as well as the copper did for us

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back