Anyone know a schedule for Livesales?

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the stupid question here, just wondering if anyone knows of upcoming live sales? Just hoping to catch one around late October-early November. Rather not do one in the winter, are there even any in winter? It's been years since I last have done a live sale but ready to get back in.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the stupid question here, just wondering if anyone knows of upcoming live sales? Just hoping to catch one around late October-early November. Rather not do one in the winter, are there even any in winter? It's been years since I last have done a live sale but ready to get back in.
There is basically one or more every weekend now. It has gotten so bad, I've seen some on Fridays and Mondays. It has gone from being an event to just something that happens every weekend. It just depends now on who do you want to buy from and when are they doing one. A new format popping up seems to be doing auctions during the live sales. Those are just not for me. I feel like it is a way for them to try and get people to get caught up in the moment and pay more for something than they normally wouldn't pay.

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow. Thats too bad. Good to know it won't be hard to find one but yeah for me they always were a special little event. Cheap corals, games, just a fun weekend

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow. Thats too bad. Good to know it won't be hard to find one but yeah for me they always were a special little event. Cheap corals, games, just a fun weekend
Did you happen to watch the WWC live sale they did this evening? Now that was some overpriced stuff for the most part.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back