Anyone near 14048?

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I recall a beer, Simon Pure was the brand and it was brewed by the Fred Koch brewery in Dunkirk NY. (zip code 14048).

My housemates and I graduated from the University in a nearby city where said beer was sold, and two short years later, Fred Koch closed its doors. I rue to think our departure was a contributing factor.

IMO, good things come from 14048

Welcome

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great handle Papi

Spock-Home.jpg

Reefer45C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from good ole Lockport, well soon to be moving to Royalton... check out WNY Saltwater Corals & Fish on facebook there are some stand up dudes on that group. A lot of them you can call brothers or sisters they go above and beyond to help....If you ever need anything PM me I'm only 1 hr away.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from good ole Lockport, well soon to be moving to Royalton... check out WNY Saltwater Corals & Fish on facebook there are some stand up dudes on that group. A lot of them you can call brothers or sisters they go above and beyond to help....If you ever need anything PM me I'm only 1 hr away.
Thank will do! I definitely have a massive amount of time in on reading but ov always been better hands on and shown in person just been looking for other small reefers like me around

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back