Anyone using the AQAMAI-HYDOR LED lights?

Rob1208

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!
Try Hydor app as i understand it makes connection easier. It so happens I just had one delivered an hour ago and will be attempting connection in an hour. I am hearing its a real pain but I do have High speed Inernet and latest Iphone so I hope it too helps.
I will report back once I make attempt

Alexpark911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a used also and I’m missing the entire power supply unit… if anyone got the same unit, will you kind enough to lead me where I can get them or at least tell me the spec? I think it’s AQAMAK HYDOR REEF M

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back