Apex Help!!!!!!wont let me select other outlets

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok today I was gne program my e8 finally ... On this screen on my computer it only display 1st outlet ... It won't let me select the other outlet...If u see the 1st line in the pic infront of where it says outlet....the drop down menu dosnt hve any thing in it..

9ddd4085.jpg

milkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try re-booting the Apex and see if the web pages reset.

You can find a lot of trouble shooting help in the Unofficial Users Guide over in the Neptune forum on RC. It's posted in a sticky at the top of the forum.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What browser are you using? Try a different one. I think Safari gives me issues, but Chrome and IE work well.

OP
OP
lsingh

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try re-booting the Apex and see if the web pages reset.

You can find a lot of trouble shooting help in the Unofficial Users Guide over in the Neptune forum on RC. It's posted in a sticky at the top of the forum.
how do u reboot?

milkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turn the power off to everything, Apex, computer, router, and then turn them back on.
Router first, then computer, then Apex.

OP
OP
lsingh

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok I'll do that when i get back home......
I'll be posting another thread bc i need to get codes for every outlet i am running...
i know a lot of guys will point me towards the unoffical giude but man i am farmost not a comp guy and i donot fully understand it..a help would be really appreciated

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's kind of simple once someone shows you i have the lighting part down where i can control my leds but that's it.... i actually lost power at my house awhile back and the ip reset so i cant even find it on my computer now... my dynds also got cancelled due to inactivity because i cant find it on my pc...:( btw moved the thread to the new controller forum..

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing that after I commented on this, mine did the same thing. I restarted the Apex cause I was working on my newvWXM and it started working again. I also restarted my pc as well.

OP
OP
lsingh

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i tried on my windows computer it worked....for sme reason it doesnt works on safari

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does work on Chrome in the Mac, as thats how I do it. However, keep in mind that you have install software in order to do the firmware updates. However, it works without any special software on a PC using IE. I just updated all my stuff today.

Trebor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine works on Safari, sounds like a firmware issue. Check your status light it should be steady on green anything else it's probably firmware. I love mine if power goes out skimmer is the last thing on so it doesn't overflow, heater is controlled better if it gets stuck on the outlet is programmed to shut off. I get emails throughout the day to see how the parameters are doing. Good reefing to ya!!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 60 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back