• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX Trident NIB (6 Month Reagent Kit Available As Well)

Item Price
$575
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I am going to have to let go of some things due to a family tragedy. This is new in the box, and only under rare circumstances am I willing to ship (mainly because there seems to be an occasional issue with people paying), and only if the buyer is willing to use Zelle. I live in NE Florida and would prefer to meet; I am willing to drive a few hours if needed. I also have an Apex DOS NIB available, and an Apex System. Please DM me ideally. This is much harder for me to let go of than I anticipated because it was going to be part of the key to my new reef after I moved, but over the past few months my 12 year old, and myself have had to have heart procedures; the icing on the cake was our Berger Picard that just returned from nine months of chemo killed my wife’s leopard tortoise and we had to drive almost three hours away to find a reptile vet only to have it euthanized. Again, only in very rare exceptions am I willing to have this shipped (ideally we mutually know someone that can vouch for the other). This is not meant to insult anyone, but I just cannot afford to take a risk right now even on a few hundred dollars. I also have an unopened six month reagent kit I am willing to throw in potentially. The shipping will depend on references or if you’re willing to get it from a friend of mine at a store in the SF Bay Area). I also have a DOS posted in a separate listing. I am always leery of shipping (almost to the point of paranoia), but hopefully enough people on here have dealt with me personally or have met and gotten frags from me that will agree that I am good for my word when it comes to me being good for shipping something.

Resepectfully,

Dustin

IMG_3091.jpeg IMG_3093.jpeg IMG_3092.jpeg

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back