• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AQUA ILLUMINATIONS FOR SALE

1PhatReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Aqua illumination Hydra 26HD's with 5 Aqua illumination HMS Mounts , selling as 1 whole package Deal . NOT SEPARATING. Need funds to buy a car. Pm me if interested, Serious Buyers Only, $1500.00 plus shipping . All in factory Boxes . Less then 7 months old . All Lights are Black . New Hardware for HMS mounts . $150.00 extra if you want 2 HMS RAILS - 36" & 24" . I have 2 AI Hydra 26 NON HD'S with Director for $550.00 for the set , will not separate the lights from the Director ( its not going to happen so please don't ask ) . I have as a package deal on 7 AI sol blues $950.00 .3 Aqua illumination controllers $130. EACH . All my equipment is Flawless. My car got totalled, and i need to buy a new car ASAP. Thats $3,375.00 for everything. Buy the whole list and ill sell for $3,000.00 . Pm me Only if your serious in buying . Not looking for tire kickers, or wishfull dreamers . NO TRADES . LOCATED IN JENSEN BEACH,FL. SHIPPING IS ON YOU .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back