• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Medic Fish Trap

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I live in Glendora California. I shutdown my DT tank and I'm in the process of selling everything. Today it' time for my trusty Fish Trap. I used it a couple of times to capture a belligerent tang and a filefish that needed a trip to the HT. Both were impossible to capture with a net without tearing down my rock work and/or damaging coral. After using this trap I had them within a couple of days after they got used to it in the tank. You will not use it often, but it's good to have as part of your kit. If you were to purchase this trap new, the cost would be over $90.

The price is $55 (firm) + shipping to your address if you're not local.

I'm also selling an Auqu Gadget Reefrack 32 Magnetic Frag Rack for $20. Let me know if you want it and I can ship them together.

Please note, I will be using UPS for shipping as they are far more reliable than USPS, and since I'm the one assuming all the risk for resolving any lost or damaged packages, I think it's fair that I get to choose the carrier.

If you want this setup, PM me with your shipping zip code and I'll respond with your shipping cost.

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4173.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

IMG_4167.jpeg

IMG_4169.jpeg

IMG_4170.jpeg

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 119 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 133 48.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back