Aquascape for Mixed reef and fish

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am new to Aquariums. Trying to get do Aquascaping for new 72 gallon tank. I am planning for fish, mixed reef an Anemones (eventually). I am attaching video of the rocks I arranged. Please suggest any changes. I have more rock on the side if needed. I Have a Red Sea 350 G2 72 gallon display tank.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.MOV
    37.4 MB

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking arrangement.

One note I would make is those steep cliffs giving you height, are difficult to mount/grow coral to. I try to get a more gradual rise, as it is more usable space.

Another observation, the rock sitting dead center in no man's land may be a bit tall. Do you have anything that will sit shorter to the ground and not impede your view behind it? Once you mount anything on that rock, you'll lose half the height of your scape in the back, Visually.

Whatever you come up with, Before you transfer to the tank, take a lot of pictures from a lot of different angles to help you put it back together how you had it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking arrangement.

One note I would make is those steep cliffs giving you height, are difficult to know coral to. I tried to get a more gradual rise, as it is more usable space.

The rock sitting dead center in no man's land may be a bit tall. Do you have anything that will sit shorter to the ground and not impede your view behind it? Once you mount anything on that rock, you'll lose half the height of your scape in the back, Visually.

Whatever you come up with, Before you transfer to the tank, take a lot of pictures from a lot of different angles to help you put it back together how you had it.
Thank you very much and I will make those changes and will take lot of pics

OP
OP
R

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much and I will make those changes and will take lot of pics
I changed the rock arrangement again as per your suggestions. Can you check and let me know if this is better.
Thank you again.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0324.jpg