Aquascaping

heystopthatman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna put some rocks in my custom trash can sump thingy because i have to many right now and it looks super unnatural. Just a big, plain, algea filled wall. Ive just finished watching this brs video on aquascaping the rocks ( this one) and im getting heavily stressed to the stuff you have to do and custom rocks called like marco or something which i have maybe 2 of and in total i have 100lbs of rock. Im planning on putting around 50 maybe 60 lbs of rock in the sump, could be less could be more doesnt matter, but i wanna make something as seen in that brs video. Does anyone have advice? The tank is 60×18×24 so i have a nice amount of room to work with. But anyways im also going crazy on the hanging rocks, caves for rest at night, room for coral, etc. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smartest yet simplest idea ever. Thanks
Fish love (love, love, love) caves and hiding spots. Crevices, caves and overhangs will make your fish super happy. Just remember: Design for the fish and you'll have happy fish. Design for you and you'll have unhappy fish.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 62 28.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 48 21.9%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 76 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back