Aquashella Orlando

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone happen to have any codes to put in for Aquashella like enter “WWC10” to save 10% on tickets, I have about 6 folks tagging along with me lol, thanks

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so very excited for Aquashella Dallas

THANK YOU for your question as you are reminding me that Aquashella has early ordering discount and haven't yet bought my tickets. Dallas isn't until August 6-7 so for Texas event its still early.

You are going to have a great time in Orlando at event!!

Usually they are looking for volunteers if you are willing to work hard but FUN for your entry. Plus you get a cool special staff T-Shirt. Check their website to see if they have Orlando volunteer opportunities open

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They need to get better organized with their raffle. First the raffle started an hour after it was supposed to be. For people that have been there all day and waited around to be present for the raffle this may be a little aggravating but the main thing they need to get organized is with everything on the table said it was going to be for a Saturday draw except I guess the BioCube which in little letters on the card state sunday. So many people didn't know this and put tickets in that box and waited to see if they would win then when they said they weren't drawing it until Sunday that aggravated a lot of people because most people that were there were only there for one day so they wasted all their time and money to put it in this box just to find out that they are not going to win it because they won't be there on Sunday it is ridiculous

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.5%

Back