**ATTENTION**CZ Premium Giveaway NUMBER TWO!!!!!! (Calcium Reactor)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
**ATTENTION**Giveaway RESULTS!!

I am proud to announce our SECOND Premium Member give away! YAY!

First off this give away is only for premium members and is open to all who are current members and for ALL who want to sign up and support CZ!

While there are some cool features, and reasons why you should become a premium member first and foremost is to show your support for this forum. No better way to give back a little of what CZ has given you than to sign up, not to mention you'll be included in cool stuff like this!

Click the LOGO below to find out more reasons to join up!

We are announcing this contest to benefit the current members, new members and to raise funds for a CZ upgrade that I believe you all will be happy with! 2 Weeks from tonight we will draw out names and award the prizes to the lucky members. So you have 2 weeks to sign up! There MAY also be other prizes added to the prize list.

-----------------------------------------------

#1 Prize is a USED Calcium Reactor. It's used, but it's still a nice piece of equipment. Comes with all you see here except the small rio pump. (shipping not included - shipping will be $20)

This Calcium reactor is for up to a 250G tank. Includes Eheim pump and everything but the co2 tank, and a small feed pump.

12.5" x 6" x 21"H is the diameter of the reactor.

IMG_7735.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Next PRIZE

#2 Lifetime CZ Premium Membership and 2 CZ shirts XL and a Large!

DSC_1029-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

And hopefully more to be added this week! Remember this is the first of many perks and drawings for all premium members at CZ!

NOTE: Anyone may enter. Please mail a postcard with your name CZ username, bday, address, tank size, alk reading, cal reading, mag reading, ammonia reading, nitrate reading, nitrite reading, ph reading, skimmer model, fish list, coral list, what you had for breakfast, and what you plan on doing for the weekend to PO Box 2214, Ft. Oglethorpe, Ga. 30742 no later than 11pm est time on 9/14/07 to enter, OR sign up as a premium member here at CZ. Thanks for playing!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I had this for sale anyway and I thought why not offer this to the premium members and if I raise a bit of money doing it, great! I will put it toward the upgrade that will be happening this week hopefully. (got to talk to the mods a bit more and Jeremy) :D

It's a win, win! Thanks.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea and I have a uber cool PRIZE for the next one too. I want to give it away now, but I need to hold off to make the 3rd one exciting. :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW post here if you want the reactor! :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Welcome Adam!

Hoyta

Zoa-head:)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev- Didn't even know there was a membership! LOL
I guess its called attention to detail, right?

CHAR3

ZOAKEEPERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRIZESSSSSS, mmmmm

Cool good up to 250 gallons !! I can use it on one of my nano's then!!! Everybody likes prizes !! Great idea REV. :marv

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev:
LMK if you'd like me to put together a LE SPS frag pack for this or a future giveaway. I could offer pink lemonade acro, superman monti, ORA rose mille, Idaho grape monti, red/blue tip mille (brighter than Scripps, IMO), snipersps Loisatae stag, Leng Sy cap, Aquascene blue tort, Aquatic Gallery red mille, etc., and maybe a Japanese acan or micro as well Obviously, I can't offer all in one package, and I'd probably do a few of my choice, shipping cost at the winner's expense once the weather cools a bit. Of course, with these LE corals, winner would have to be sure their system was established and suitable for these beauties. PM me if interested and we can discuss details...

Dave

Last edited:

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ME I want in on that Reactor!! What a great deal i never win anything though. But again another reason to tell all you friends about CZ. Funny I am wearing that shirt right NOW. Hand some reefin friends comin over so I had to put it on!

Thanks again REV, you ROCK!!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back