ATTN!!!!!!!!! Zeppelin

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH, you made me have flashbacks!!!

(Not really)
:lol:
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, yes, Air Force Public Health... stationed at Fairchild AFB, Washington.

Was where I met Kris, poor guy. He worked on the KC-135s there, and I did his occupational health exams, flightline safety inspections, and deployment medical briefings llooonnnggg before he knew me personally. Hahaha, poor dude had no idea he'd wind up with so many fish tanks as a part of the deal!

I never really went overseas though- Mildenhall AFB in England was as close as I ever got to sand... although Kris sure spent alot of time there. He also was in one of theplanes that bombed Afghanistan, among many other missions. Dude has been to like, 38 some odd countries in 9 years. No joke, the first year we were married he was gone 285 days out of that year.

Needless to say, when we started a family that was it, and neither of us stayed in. He got done after Afghanistan (He got held by the government an extra year for the war effort after 9/11 on that Stop-Loss stuff), and went to work for the TSA; and I wound up with a medical discharge and went back to school (Stunk because I really liked my job in service but, hey, what do you do). I like our life now, peaceful and regular compared to what it used to be. Our kids are happier too.

:D
Laurie

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back