Bad news here, My wife passed away last week

scarface_denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure if the last post went to the right place or not....anyways here we go again..My wife Erin Keith from Washington, Illinois passed away from a heart attack last week. I know she came here a quite a bit, even went to reeftober fest I think it was called. So, I now have 2-54 gl bow fronts and a 125gl all saltwater that I have to tend to. Is there anyone around the area that can help out with info.I got one # from here phone that I knew she dealt with and he has been over twice now. I will be selling some of the fish, rocks, acordia and other things here soon. I really dont know all that I have here AND DONT WANNA GET RIPPED OFF. I have given her a ton of money for this" HABIT" as I called it over the past few years and from what she had told me you guys are pretty striaght people. so drop me a line and lets see what happens. Shannon Keith:squigglemouth:

newreefer2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry for your loss. I live in Mackinaw and would be willing to help if I can. I will send a PM with my phone number.

pgr11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot imagine the loss of my wife and my heart goes out to you. I am very sorry for your loss. I do not live anywhere near you but am willing to offer any help or advise to help you out.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back