BATTLE-DEBT!!! IT'S DEFINITELY A THING and you probably owe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, I was talking with my accountant last week. He and I both agree that I have been way too generous with these Battleboxes over the years.

We discussed at length what, if anything I can or could do to rectify this. And again, we both agreed that the only sane and sensible course of action would be to simply back charge everyone who has purchased a Battlebox from 2015 to present.

What does that mean? Simple really. Super simple in fact. It means you all owe me. Quite a bit in fact.

Consequently, I will be invoicing every one of you for your outstanding balances. The good news is, I have already done the math and calculated every one of your Battle-debts. You can see what you owe, down to the penny and remit payment by following the link below or clicking the image. All payments are due by immediately.

See what you owe

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 4.11.50 PM.png

Last edited:

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is true though you just can’t beat a battle box starting at $300 shipped is one of the best deal’s out there and I’m always looking for the best deal’s I’m retired and it’s all i do, it’s 4:36am and I’m up and on the hunt for deal’s

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pay Me GIF

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I was talking with my accountant last week. He and I both agree that I have been way too generous with these Battleboxes over the years.

We discussed at length what, if anything I can or could do to rectify this. And again, we both agreed that the only sane and sensible course of action would be to simply back charge everyone who has purchased a Battlebox from 2015 to present.

What does that mean? Simple really. Super simple in fact. It means you all owe me. Quite a bit in fact.

Consequently, I will be invoicing every one of you for your outstanding balances. The good news is, I have already done the math and calculated every one of your Battle-debts. You can see what you owe, down the penny and remit payment by following the link below or clicking the image. All payments are due by immediately.

See what you owe

Sweet!
Did everyone watch the entire video for the free Box Codes!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Consequently, I will be invoicing every one of you for your outstanding balances. The good news is, I have already done the math and calculated every one of your Battle-debts. You can see what you owe, down the penny and remit payment by following the link below or clicking the image. All payments are due by immediately.

See what you owe

Make sure to hide your kids! I could see them having nightmares :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you did the math for me unlike the government who make me jump through hoops to see how much I owe them every April. Lol

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOLOL!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back