• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful System For Sale!!!

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

My family is about to embark on a major life change. We are in the planning process of building a 320sf TINY home and selling our 2100sf home. This means I have to give up this hobby that I love. The TINY house was my idea to start so I'm ok with this. The idea is we will be able to travel even more and spend more time seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.

I'd like to try to sell the entire system including livestock first. If someone is interested in the entire system without livestock please let me know and we can talk.

This entire system has been custom made by me. You can see everything I have done in my build thread here: http://reef2reef.com/threads/my-57-rimless.186682/

The base of the stand will need to be cut down so the top sits level in your house. I had to design it so the front right leg was 3/8" taller then the back left leg because the floors in my 1850 home are not level. This will be simple to do and I'm happy to do it for you.

I will help disassemble and reassemble the entire system anywhere in a 3 hour radius from Northfield, VT. If you are over 3 hours we can talk about a little additional charge. To move this it will take my Prius and another SUV. I have never moved a system of this size so I can not guaranty the survival of any of the live stock.

Equipment List:

- Custom stand made from poplar wood with an inlay fir top.
- Tank - 57 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless
- Lights - ATI 8x39W (bulbs all ATI 2 Coral Plus, 3 Actinic, 2 Purple Plus & 1 Aqua Blue Special all installed on Nov. 25, 2015)
- Flow - Maxspect Gyre XF-130
- Sump - Custom 40 Gallon Breeder
- Skimmer - Vertex Omega 150
- Reactor - BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor (works off the return pump)( I have additional GFO and Carbon)
- ATO - AutoAqua Smart ATO
- Dosing - Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing (used to does Triton comes with 4 containers that fit perfectly under the stand)
- Water Purifing System - BRS 4 Stage 75 GPD with 150 GPH water saver upgrade kit and 1/4" Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
- Filter socks with rack
- Test Kits - Red Sea Calc, Alk and Mag. Hanna Alk and Phosphates
- There's a lot of misc. little things as well.

Coral Live Stock:
- Three Torch Corals
- Various Zoas (Eagle Eyes, Rastas, LA Lakers, Pink&Gold, Sunny Ds, Candy Apples, and others)
- Three Bright Trachy
- 5 1/2" Derasa Clam
- One Large Neon Green Toadstool
- Softball Size Ducan
- 15 Head Ducan
- 5 Head Ducan
- Blue Recordia Rock
- 10 Head Hammer
- Baseball Size Red Acan Colony
- Three head purple Acans
- 15 Head Aqua and Red Acans
- Beautiful Yumas 5 in all.
- Three head Candy Cane

Fish Live Stock:
- Breading pair of Da Vinci Clowns (lay eggs about every 13 days)
- Yellow Eye Kole Tang
- Ornate Leopard Wrasse
- Leopard Wrasse
- Carpenter Wrasse
- Lawnmowing Blenny
- Chalk Basslet
- Pistol Shrimp
- Cleaner Shrimp
- 10" Serpent Starfish
- Blue Tuxedo Urchin

My asking price is $5000. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_9499.JPG

Note: Photo was taken when I still had Radions.

IMG_4932.jpg

Current FTS

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_0340a.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_9857.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

mibwb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you'll be happy.....living in a camper or 5th wheel can get on you....I know you say "house" but you know "apples and oranges". I guess, I have too much stuff "I think I need" to down size. Best of luck with life change.

OP
OP
rboutin111

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. I have been getting a lot of request to separate items. I'm strongly considering it. If I do I will give each person that sent me a pm first dibs in the order of the order them come in.

OP
OP
rboutin111

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I have decided to sell thing separately. I will get more photos and pricing for each item up over the weekend.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice system! Congrats on your decision to change your life. I must say I admire this. I've often considered doing the same thing, but I have to get rid of my student loans first:(

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

My family is about to embark on a major life change. We are in the planning process of building a 320sf TINY home and selling our 2100sf home. This means I have to give up this hobby that I love. The TINY house was my idea to start so I'm ok with this. The idea is we will be able to travel even more and spend more time seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.

I'd like to try to sell the entire system including livestock first. If someone is interested in the entire system without livestock please let me know and we can talk.

This entire system has been custom made by me. You can see everything I have done in my build thread here: http://reef2reef.com/threads/my-57-rimless.186682/

The base of the stand will need to be cut down so the top sits level in your house. I had to design it so the front right leg was 3/8" taller then the back left leg because the floors in my 1850 home are not level. This will be simple to do and I'm happy to do it for you.

I will help disassemble and reassemble the entire system anywhere in a 3 hour radius from Northfield, VT. If you are over 3 hours we can talk about a little additional charge. To move this it will take my Prius and another SUV. I have never moved a system of this size so I can not guaranty the survival of any of the live stock.

Equipment List:

- Custom stand made from poplar wood with an inlay fir top.
- Tank - 57 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless
- Lights - ATI 8x39W (bulbs all ATI 2 Coral Plus, 3 Actinic, 2 Purple Plus & 1 Aqua Blue Special all installed on Nov. 25, 2015)
- Flow - Maxspect Gyre XF-130
- Sump - Custom 40 Gallon Breeder
- Skimmer - Vertex Omega 150
- Reactor - BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor (works off the return pump)( I have additional GFO and Carbon)
- ATO - AutoAqua Smart ATO
- Dosing - Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing (used to does Triton comes with 4 containers that fit perfectly under the stand)
- Water Purifing System - BRS 4 Stage 75 GPD with 150 GPH water saver upgrade kit and 1/4" Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
- Filter socks with rack
- Test Kits - Red Sea Calc, Alk and Mag. Hanna Alk and Phosphates
- There's a lot of misc. little things as well.

Coral Live Stock:
- Three Torch Corals
- Various Zoas (Eagle Eyes, Rastas, LA Lakers, Pink&Gold, Sunny Ds, Candy Apples, and others)
- Three Bright Trachy
- 5 1/2" Derasa Clam
- One Large Neon Green Toadstool
- Softball Size Ducan
- 15 Head Ducan
- 5 Head Ducan
- Blue Recordia Rock
- 10 Head Hammer
- Baseball Size Red Acan Colony
- Three head purple Acans
- 15 Head Aqua and Red Acans
- Beautiful Yumas 5 in all.
- Three head Candy Cane

Fish Live Stock:
- Breading pair of Da Vinci Clowns (lay eggs about every 13 days)
- Yellow Eye Kole Tang
- Ornate Leopard Wrasse
- Leopard Wrasse
- Carpenter Wrasse
- Lawnmowing Blenny
- Chalk Basslet
- Pistol Shrimp
- Cleaner Shrimp
- 10" Serpent Starfish
- Blue Tuxedo Urchin

My asking price is $5000. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_9499.JPG

Note: Photo was taken when I still had Radions.

IMG_4932.jpg

Current FTS

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_0340a.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_9857.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

Those Warasses are beautiful

OP
OP
rboutin111

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice system! Congrats on your decision to change your life. I must say I admire this. I've often considered doing the same thing, but I have to get rid of my student loans first:(

Thank you. My student loans is why I'm doing this. Becoming mortgage free will help me pay them off quicker.

OP
OP
rboutin111

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, here is the list of corals and equipment I have for sale. I'll continue to update this post as things sell.

Corals

All coral and fish prices do not include shipping. Please provide me with a list of what you want and a zip code so I can get you a shipping cost.

All Zoas, Acans and Hammer are sold

Torch has two head and will soon be 3. $75
IMG_5748.JPG

Torch has 2 head and will be 4 soon $75 SOLD
IMG_5778.JPG

Torch 2 heads $60
IMG_5785.JPG

Red with green specks Trachy 3" $70
IMG_9787.jpg

Large bright green Trachy 6" $80
IMG_5787.JPG

This Duncan is the size of a softball. $100
IMG_9794.jpg

Red and blue mouth Gonipora 1"x1" $40
IMG_9796.jpg

Ricordea Florida rock. About 5" long and 2" wide. $40
IMG_4415.jpg

Ricordea Yuma rock has the mama and 3 babies that one is $120 (it's the one on the right in the second image)
Blue Tuxedo Urchin $20
IMG_4849.jpg

Red Serpent Starfish about 10" long $40
IMG_4967.jpg

Massive 12" or more depending on it mood. This is the center piece in my tank. The tentacles extend an 1" and provide great movement. $100 (the starfish is below it)
IMG_4974.jpg

Rainbow Maxi Mini Anemone $45
IMG_2959.jpg

5.5-6" Derasa Clam $150
IMG_4868.JPG

IMG_9873.jpg

Fish

All fish are very healthy and eat everything I put in the tank

The clowns are SOLD

Yellow Eye Kole Tang $40
IMG_9853.jpg

Ornate Leopard Wrasse #1 $60
IMG_9864.jpg

Ornate Leopard Wrasse #1 $45
IMG_9849.jpg

Carpenter Wrasse $30 (middle fish)
IMG_2043.JPG

Chalk Basslet $30
IMG_9772.jpg

Lawnmowing Blenny $15 (Great algae eater!!!)
IMG_9830.jpg

OP
OP
rboutin111

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Equipment List
All Equipment include shipping to the lower 48 states

Equipment List:
- Custom stand made from poplar wood with an inlay fir top. $500 (I'd prefer to sell this with tank. I can't ship this, but will meet you within a 3 hour driving radius from Northfield, VT)
- Tank - 57 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless $400 (I'd prefer to sell this with stand. I can't ship this, but will meet you within a 3 hour driving radius from Northfield, VT)
- Sump - Custom 40 Gallon Breeder includes filter sock rack $125 (I can't ship this, but will meet you within a 3 hour driving radius from Northfield, VT)
If you buy stand, tank and sump together $925
- Lights - ATI 8x39W (bulbs all ATI 2 Coral Plus, 3 Actinic, 2 Purple Plus & 1 Aqua Blue Special all installed on Nov. 25, 2015) SOLD
- Flow - Maxspect Gyre XF-130 $160
- Skimmer - Vertex Omega 150 $225
- Reactor - BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor (works off the return pump)( I have additional GFO and Carbon media) $55
- ATO - AutoAqua Smart ATO SOLD
- Dosing - Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing (used to does Triton comes with 4 containers that fit perfectly under the stand) $55

- Water Purifing System - BRS 4 Stage 75 GPD with 150 GPH water saver upgrade kit and 1/4" Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump (with all new filters. The pressure gauge has never worked) $250
IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

- Three pack of Triton test kit $85
IMG_5823.JPG

- Test Kits - Red Sea Calc, Alk and Mag. Hanna Alk and Phosphates All for $75 most have new reagents

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back