Best Frag Rack?

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! I am currently looking for a frag rack. And there are a TON of brands out there! There seem to be a few key differences such as locking holes, material, does it glow, magnet quality, etc.

So that leads me to this post! What is the best frag rack? What budget-friendly frag racks have you had luck with?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Dryan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from https://aquarocksdesigns.com/store/ and was really happy with their magnetic frag holders. I wanted to encourage some green star polyps to grow on the back wall and they are, I also wanted to isolate some pulsing xenia and they did a great job. The colors blend in well with my aquascape and just add another level of depth.

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Reefing Art (brand) on Amazon -- nice-looking and not very expensive.
That being said, for super BUDGET, you can find similar but not as nice acrylic ones on eBay.
This is the way, i have 3. Magnets are solid for 3/8. ALOT of room for frags and, they are dirt cheap. Other than that, eggcrate is perfect.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing Art for me. I've tried a lot of different types and there are some features I don't like such as multiple layered racks and racks with the magnet above the rack instead of below.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also use the reefing art ones on Amazon and I would consider them a really well made budget rack. My only complaint is that the bigger triangular holes are not suitable to put a frag plug in IMO. So even though the largest one is stated to hold 42 frags, I would only be willing to use the 19 smaller round holes to hold plugs.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen various iterations of this question posed over the years and while always mentioned, I haven't seen Reefing Art mentions dominate quite like this! It's cool to seem them catching on a bit more. I use their acclimation boxes as well. I just can't justify the cost of some of the other options out there. Reefing Art stuff is at a good price point while maintaining a quality product and clean design. It's CS has always been very prompt and helpful when I've had issues.

Back