Best way to supplement kalk?

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Kessil A380's on a 20g long seems like a TON of light to me.
It's for dat spread and they are running rather low like 30% peak, haven't had any issues till just recently and I've been running them like this for 6 months or so. Also everything, lps and sps have little to know signs of over lighting.....say for the few sps that are fading

SlvrZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know for me, i have to dose nitrate every other day to keep my levels above zero. i also feed 2 cubes for 3 fishes cut up and spread out throughout the day. if i dont, i get what you are getting with the acro's getting very pale and sometimes my alk raising since nothing is growing. after feeding extra things are chugging along nicely now

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any input on these two that i mentioned before? The Red sea part A and B combo or the Korallen-Zucht coral system for non zeovit tanks?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back