Black Photon clowns

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking to add a pair of clownfish and an anemone to my reef for a long time now. Well the wait is over. I just received these little clowns from diver's den today along with a GBTA.

NewImage.jpg

They're allot smaller than I expected. They were listed as 2.5" and 2". That's about an inch off on both. The larger is about 1.5" and the smaller one is around 1".

Last edited:

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice clowns but if they're less than half of the claimed size I would say something. Divers Den is too big of a company to be that far off...

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome... congrats Jesse... :)
Thanks Marv.

nice clowns but if they're less than half of the claimed size I would say something. Divers Den is too big of a company to be that far off...
I'm happy with them. The only thing that concerns me is when I add them to the main tank that none of the other fish bother them due to how small they are.

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, congrats! I was sad to hear that Sanjay lost his broodstock for these clowns. They're very catchy in the photos I've seen.

Jason edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...right now your worried about teh other fish picking on them..in a few months im sure we are going to see a post about how your clowns think they own the tank and are chasing the other fish around.

if they where not so darn cute I dont think I would own another clown ever again.

Cherish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: My bad! I've been thinking those were the same as McCulloch's for a while now because LA has all of their McCulloch's clowns tagged on the page the same as the black photons!

Last edited:

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah those guys are like big black damsel IMO, I have been bit to many time to count. :squigglemouth:

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now thats what I call a good looking clown. Nice pickup wish I would have known about them.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back