!!!BLOODBATH UNICORN Acro!!! or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol Hey guys thanks for the outpouring of interest. Indeed this thing is kind of "special" and impossible not to be curious of, but I meant it when i said it wasn't ready to frag. :( honestly its just not stable at all. I am worried the colony or the frag would do poorly.

With any luck this thing will toughen up and take off but until then its like i newborn baby. Like i said i have been at war with this thing well over a year. its almost personal at this point lol. Its taunting me...........

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol Hey guys thanks for the outpouring of interest. Indeed this thing is kind of "special" and impossible not to be curious of, but I meant it when i said it wasn't ready to frag. :( honestly its just not stable at all. I am worried the colony or the frag would do poorly.

With any luck this thing will toughen up and take off but until then its like i newborn baby. Like i said i have been at war with this thing well over a year. its almost personal at this point lol. Its taunting me...........
You could always release "one frag" at some ridiculous price of "$1,200" LOL But for real this is an awesome piece and I hope that it does well and makes it into one of your nice packs

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You could always release "one frag" at some ridiculous price of "$1,200" LOL But for real this is an awesome piece and I hope that it does well and makes it into one of your nice packs

Oh no you don't! We don't use that kind of language in my forum. Lol!

Reefdad68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one crazy acro!!!! That's why I need to stop by in person to check out the hidden stash!!!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats sweet, Im sure unlike most it actually looks like your pic or even better from experience with your frags. Since your having such a tough time with it I think you should send me a frag for safe keeping ;)

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we should starting killing acros a few times if they start looking like THAT! Nice again Adam

If that's the case I should have a tank full of stunning show stoppers in NO time!

In all seriousness that piece is amazing.

Last edited:

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just send that hunk of junk as a freebie with my next pack. I'll color it up and send you a frag back ;)

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the most rainbow colored acro I've ever seen! The growing tips are yellow, orange and pink/red!!! Crazy! Please put my name down for a frag when its ready!

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • Full frame

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back