r2r.jpeg

Upvote 0

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this seems to be an issue and ecotech is aware, are they charging to get these malfunction chips replaced or this is out of pocket for consumers
just following up, sent in my G5 blue with that weird serial number and the lights would not connect to anything, had my tank with no lights for a week and had to buy a temp cheap LEDs on amazon(we all need a backup light) since i wasnt sure how long they would take, it was about a 2.5 weeks turnaround from the day sent and received but did not come out of pocket and received G6 instead!

Upvote 0

thannguyentan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried all the trouble shooting steps unable to connect one of my radion g5 via the app, just says unable to connect, tried setting up new tank and the radion is not showing any ideas please
Hello mate and all. Sorry, I called the old story. I got the same issue, I tried to factory reset and it worked three days and got the same. What is your solution to resolve this issue.
I am intending to swap BT card between them and update new firmware to see it works or not. Thanks

Upvote 0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back