• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bounce pack!

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 bounces: $900+shipping.
(will be less than $40)
1 WWC og bounce
1 natural split WWC toxic bounce
1 natural split Sunkist bounce
IMG_1085.PNG

IMG_1090.PNG

IMG_1084.PNG

IMG_1086.PNG

Toxic bounce is now on a frag. Can send a better picture just ask.

Mothers NFS.
IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1087.PNG

Trying to start a new build and looking for some funds, I'm open to offers and also Looking for a Ati fixture for the new build.

OP
OP
Tyreef2016

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of interest in the OG bounce being split from the pack. asking 550+shipping.

OP
OP
Tyreef2016

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice pieces and worth it-the first to come up with 8 Benjamines should get the honor.
suprised their hasn't been much interest in the pack. This is basically a bounce starter pack. It's what I started My collection from.

Last edited:

Mpal771

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
suprised their hasn't been much interest in the pack. This is basically a bounce starter pack. It's what I started My collection from.

So these are aquacultured and more likely to thrive in the aquarium environment? 1k is still 1k. provide some tank shots with the colonies and your Params. What other corals do they really contrast well with. You gotta sell it bro..flow/placement, etc..your an aquculturist... We want to hear your experiences with these shrooms. Feeding, light schedule-fish & inverts that don't bother them. All your expirences with the dabs of glowing snot are the closest most will ever get to having them!

Mpal771

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new coral has been introduced!!! We've all heard about jawbreaker mushrooms and now... A Tyreef special edition...the nosebreaker mushroom. It is unclear if the namesake was taken from the resemblance to alien nasal discharge or a apoplectic spousal response when seen the PayPal invoice...truly, a 1 of a kind piece.
Or maybe...wait for it... "The surety shroom" coined from the bail you had to post to get your wife out of lock-up after you were treated for a deviated sceptum. lol
I could go on all night....

OP
OP
Tyreef2016

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So these are aquacultured and more likely to thrive in the aquarium environment? 1k is still 1k. provide some tank shots with the colonies and your Params. What other corals do they really contrast well with. You gotta sell it bro..flow/placement, etc..your an aquculturist... We want to hear your experiences with these shrooms. Feeding, light schedule-fish & inverts that don't bother them. All your expirences with the dabs of glowing snot are the closest most will ever get to having them!
Not sure if your just trolling me lol but if not.

The 2 natural splits are babies from the mothers pictured in original post.The OG is the only one I have and came from a R2R member.

I have an Instagram I update regularly with my personal coral pictures. Also made some threads on some of my milestones so far. Feel free to check it out or ask for my Instagram.

These are just like any other mushroom in my opinion. just way more pricey and beautiful! Your parameters don't need to match mine, but if you buy them you can test the water they come with :D

OP
OP
Tyreef2016

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new coral has been introduced!!! We've all heard about jawbreaker mushrooms and now... A Tyreef special edition...the nosebreaker mushroom. It is unclear if the namesake was taken from the resemblance to alien nasal discharge or a apoplectic spousal response when seen the PayPal invoice...truly, a 1 of a kind piece.
Or maybe...wait for it... "The surety shroom" coined from the bail you had to post to get your wife out of lock-up after you were treated for a deviated sceptum. lol
I could go on all night....
Not sure where were going with this o_O

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back