Breaking Down Tank - Livestock FS

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have come to the point where my tank feels like more a chore than fun, so breaking it down. Need to sell off corals and other critters first.

• Hollywood Stunner chalice, $100. 12" wide and 8" deep with hundreds of eyes. Was attached to back of tank at one point, but should came off last week with no breakage -- ready to go. This has been in my tank for a few years and grew from a 2" diameter frag. Want to go whole, but will frag out decent pieces for $25 each if it does not not sell.

Also have:
  • Pink-tip frogspawn frags (2), $25 each
  • Pencil urchin, $10
  • Giant Palys, 20 heads or so, $20 for 5+ heads
  • Rock with small 3 head frogspawn frag, $10
  • 20 lb live rock (one large piece), $30. Has few small corals attach. Some aptasia and hair algae as well
  • 20 lbs of live rock pieces (3 total, I think), $20. From my son's tank which has astarinas. I never minded them, but I know some of you do.
  • Mexican turbo snail, $2. Or free with Hollywood Stunner purchase. In fact, I have A few misc crabs will be tossed in as well if you want them.

• Pink tip branching frogspawn, $100. Over 30 heads, entire piece about 7" in diameter. SOLD
  • Florida rock anemone, green, $10 SOLD
  • Neon green candy canes frags (2), 8-10 heads, $10 ea (these are anemic from shade to get rid of algae) SOLD
  • Pink tip branching torch frag, 3 heads, $20 SOLD
  • Duncan, 3 to 6 heads hanging on, $5. Needs TLC SOLD
  • Clownfish pair, $25 SOLD
Can send pics of anything, but will try to upload pics of what has not sold tonight.

Call or text at 8 6 5 eight 5 one thirty-eight eleven.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is a 24G nano cube with my own fabricated LED fixture and custom wood stand. Not sure I am selling that just yet, but price for the hardware would be $450 after I replace 3 burned out LEDs.

OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures on my iPad stink, but here it goes...

Side view of stunner and frogspawn
image_zpsi62coami.jpeg

Front view of frogspawn (the dark side)
image_zps0fjk1aph.jpeg

Clownfish pair (from another tank)
image_zpsufklsypq.jpeg

OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, came from Snail and crab ordering place collected by a Florida diver. :)

OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Went away to in-laws for Christmas and forgot to respond. Frag is small with 3 branches. Can text you a pic if like. Had a lot of interest in that one piece. :)

OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have someone possibly interested in the frogspawn, but if that does not work out I will be selling generous frags for $25. Same for the Hollywood Stunner.

OP
OP
Runner

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bulk of the frogspawn, the anemone, the branching torch, the clownfish, the Duncan , and the candy cane are tentatively sold. Still have other items plus a couple frogspawn frags for $25 each.

I bumped the Hollywood stunner while bagging and it came completely free and intact. It just detached from back glass. Still $100, but now you know the skeleton is strong and it will be intact. Can text good photos if needed from other angles, but here it is. Purple with teal/green eyes.

20161230_163310_zpsamvrhsqy.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back