BRS RODI 6 stage drinking water install

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So installing the rodi 6 stage from rodi with drinking water add on and I’m confused on the 2 waste water lines connecting underneath the drinking tap I understand one connects to the drain pipe under the sink but confused about the second line connection From the ro membrane what is the importance of this ?

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two (2) black waste water lines? Maybe a photo will help get an answer— or call BRS for help. Best wishes... this will at least bump your thread ;)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics will definitely help. If I get this straight, You have an RODI unit but some sort of attachment that also allows you to create drinking water as well... It sounds like you have an extra line coming off the membrane that goes to your drinking water storage tank. But that's just a guess...

Normally a membrane will have 3 ports, one that receives the water "Inlet", one that that goes to the drain "rejection" and one that has the filtered water "outlet". For an RODI unit that "outlet" would be plumbed to your DI resin, but if you have some sort of drinking water attachment, the "outlet" would also go to you drinking water storage tank.

I'm curios if your membrane housing has 2 outlet ports or if it simply "tee's" off. None the less, pictures will help...

Back