BSA Rainbow Acanthophyllia Raffle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Win a Spectacular Ultra Rainbow Acanthophyllia in Our Exclusive Raffle!

Dive into the opportunity of a lifetime with our raffle for a breathtaking Ultra Rainbow Acanthophyllia, the crown jewel for any saltwater aquarium enthusiast. For just $100 per ticket, you can secure your chance to bring home this stunning piece of the ocean’s majesty.

Here’s What You Need to Know:

Ticket Price: $100 each. Dive in for your chance to win!
Limited Availability: Only 50 tickets will be sold, making your odds of winning truly special.
Live Draw: We’re bringing the excitement to you live on instagram! The draw for the winner will be conducted live once all 50 tickets are sold. If we haven’t sold out by February 17th, we’ll still go live on that date for the draw, ensuring everyone’s in with a chance no matter what.
Exclusive Opportunity: This is a rare chance to own a piece of the ocean’s treasure. The Ultra Rainbow Acanthophyllia is renowned for its vibrant colors and stunning beauty, a true testament to the wonders of marine life.
How It Works:

Purchase your ticket(s) right here on our website.

ACANTHOPHYLLIA RAFFLE

Follow us on Facebook to stay updated on the live draw details.
Join us live for the draw! Whether we sell out early or draw on February 17th, you won’t want to miss the excitement.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to win an Ultra Rainbow Acanthophyllia, a gem that will elevate your aquarium and inspire envy among fellow enthusiasts. Secure your ticket now and be part of this incredible journey beneath the waves!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back