• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bumblebee Zoa NJ/NY USA

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Hunting!

I've heard a story that the person that named these got sick of being hounded for frags and released their tangs on them until they were all gone. Not sure if the story is true, but if it is hopefully you can find some nice look alikes.

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to hook you up with some that look like the second pic, I need to check into it.

OP
OP
T

tunicata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea that is!!

sweet, if you can get as close to that look as possible, that would be cool. Someone on another thread told me they are some times called yellow jackets?
but the yellow in the center has a broader band, and maybe it was just the lights ...but the tentacles had a green tinge...

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya i got about 1000 polyps of those layin around somewhere lol. good luck looking for them, the only place i have seen them ever for sale on is zoafrag.com. but they are always out of stock.

Back